WELCOME TO MY LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR!!

Crazy colors for a crazy life!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Demo at Artisan Santa Fe

I feel like I've been off the planet, instead of on vacation--with Christmas coming on the heels of our two-week Caribbean cruise!

I am busy creating pieces in preparation for my free oil stick demonstration, "Oil Sticks: The Secret to Brushless Oil Paintings,"at Artisan Santa Fe on Feb. 4th (1:30 p.m.).  I do hope lots of artists will check out this lesser-known approach to oil.

I will also be offering a three-day class on using oil sticks at my SpiritBird Studio in High Rolls, April 18-20.  Cost is only $200 for the three days, and includes some supplies.  Space is limited, so register early!

This is my latest piece, "Canyon Maple," 12x12.  I love how the oil stick and palette knife application work together to bring different textures to the piece!
Class Schedule 2012:

March 24, 2012  Painting Floral Landscapes   SpiritBird Studio, High Rolls, NM
April 14, 2012    Small Jewels (3”x4” to 6”x6” paintings) SpiritBird Studio, High Rolls, NM
April 18-20         Brush-free Oil Painting     SpiritBird Studio, High Rolls, NM
May 11, 2012     Paintings Irises (on location)   Hondo Iris Farm, Hondo, NM
June 18-22, 2012 Creative Composition    SpiritBird Studio, High Rolls, NM

No comments:

Post a Comment