WELCOME TO MY LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR!!

Crazy colors for a crazy life!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Correction and Wandering Off

AAAh!  I just realized I put the wrong date for the opening at Sacramento Mountain Weavers Art Gallery!!  The correct date is June 11th.

How easy it is to wander off and not post to the blog for a long time!  Getting a new computer that does not "speak" my photo language has really bitten me!  I still have no real capacity for easily editing my quick photos of my work.  I will attempt to post at least one a day for the next several days, to give some idea of what I've been working on more recently.

I have done a series of birds recently.  This one was among the first, and also the biggest of the lot at 30"x40".  It's done completely in oil stick.  The colors are a little washed out in this image.  Haven't figured out how to edit yet.  I love how the parrots are "talking" to each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment