WELCOME TO MY LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR!!

Crazy colors for a crazy life!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Eagle Ranch Gallery Small Works Exhibit

I am really excited about my "Small Works Exhibit" that is opening TODAY at Eagle Ranch Art Gallery, 7288 Hwy 54/70, just north of La Luz.  I took LOTS of small paintings and they look FABULOUS hanging in the Eagle Ranch Art Gallery!!  Thank you, Marianne Schweers and Eagle Ranch, for this opportunity to share my artwork.

The opening reception is this Friday, March 2, 6-8 p.m.  We will have art, live music, refreshments and FUN!  Indian Plains Flute musician Ed Pias is playing for our event.  His beautiful melodies make a great backdrop for the art and conversation.

I will give away a mini oil painting at 7 p.m. as a bonus for some lucky attendee at the reception. I am also offering a 5% discount for art purchases made at the reception.  What a deal!

For the entire month of March, I am featuring a silent auction for one of my 14"x11" (small work) pastels.  The subject is yellow irises that I painted at the Hondo Iris Farm last May.  This is also an example of what we will paint during my "Painting Irises" class on May 11 at the Hondo Iris Farm.  If you want to paint irises, sign up today!  I am offering free shipping for the painting, if you live out of town.  So you have no excuses not to bid!  The opening bid is only $335 for a painting that retails for $635--what a deal!

Come see the show, 8 to 6 Mon.-Sat., 9-6 Sundays, until March 31. 

No comments:

Post a Comment