WELCOME TO MY LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR!!

Crazy colors for a crazy life!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Open Studio Event Coming Soon!

I am excited to announce that I will be hosting an Open Studio Event at my studio in High Rolls on November 12 and 13, both days from 2 to 6 p.m.  My event will feature new paintings, paintings from my last New York City exhibit, refreshments, live music, drawings for some of my artwork, and an auction.  I hope many will be able to join me for the excitement!  I will have a holiday discount in effect, plus many smaller pieces that would be very affordable for gifts.  I also have an installment plan to soften any cash-flow problem that might exist!

The macaw at the right is only 6"x6"--perfect for any small space in almost any setting.  The structure is gold metal leaf, with oil painting.  He has a "brother" and many cousins (other birds).

Thanks for your input and comments on my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment