WELCOME TO MY LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR!!

Crazy colors for a crazy life!

Friday, December 10, 2010

New York Art Show

I found out today that my six paintings at Amsterdam Whitney Gallery are in their "prime exhibition space" at the front of the gallery!! What a great honor. The big gala affair in New York City (Chelsea)went on without me last night. I would have loved being there but I was on Long Island assisting in the birth of our grandson. Amazing!! I certainly could not miss THAT gala event!!

I hope lots of people get to view the exhibit during December. I will try to post pictures of it in the next few days. I'll be going into the City soon to see the show. I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Your work is always inspiring and beautiful. It is always a treat to see what you are currently creating.
    Love and light,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete