WELCOME TO MY LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR!!

Crazy colors for a crazy life!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Steinway Piano Galleries Exhibit

I am on my way to Atlanta to participate in a two person exhibit opening with fellow artist David Barranti.  We will share the stage with Barry Tognolini, the Australian concert pianist, and with Jason Mercado, who will do a poetry reading with music.  We will be presenting "Piano and Palette" from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Steinway Piano Galleries Recital Hall in Alpharetta on Saturday evening.  (5950 North Point Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30022-3114, (770) 777-1300) This invitation-only event is a terrific way to welcome Spring 2010!!

Several of my newest paintings will be exhibited for the next two months, along with some more recent of my oil-stick paintings and even some pastels.  I love this pastel painting of irises that will be shown! (Lovely Ladies, 36x24 pastel)

No comments:

Post a Comment