WELCOME TO MY LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR!!

Crazy colors for a crazy life!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gearing up for Ft. Lauderdale


Check out the link to my gallery in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida--Artists' Haven Gallery: It's featuring the card for my upcoming show in January 2010. The thumbnail of my artwork is a detail of this painting, "Dreams on Fire," 30x24 oil on canvas. Having a name that is at the beginning of the alphabet is a bonus for "top billing!" (Smile)

It would be pretty cool if lots of people could come to the show! I plan to exhibit seven paintings total, including four that have never been seen before. One is still on my easel, awaiting final touches!

January should be a great time to visit Ft. Lauderdale and the Miami area. Way warmer than High Rolls, where we currently have over 10" of fresh snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment