WELCOME TO MY LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR!!

Crazy colors for a crazy life!

Monday, April 13, 2009

A New Gallery


I have just this weekend been accepted into another gallery! This one is in Ft. Lauderdale, FL--Artists' Haven Gallery. They are "johnny-on-the-spot" with posting my work to their web site: Artists' Haven Gallery --very cool!

The first event for me at Artists' Haven will be having a few pieces in an all-gallery group show. Stay posted for more details.

Meanwhile, I've been hard at work getting some underpaintings done for a new series of horses. You might enjoy seeing one that I'll be sending to Rive Gauche Gallery in Scottsdale soon. It's called "Am I Blue?", 30"x30" oil on gallery-wrapped canvas.



4 comments:

  1. WOW, Sara, Congratulations! I love this new horse piece! Glad to see you doing so well. I read the bio on the New Gallery's site and you are certainly enjoying great things! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I love this special horse painting. It is beautiful. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have fun painting the horses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!, Sara! Your hard work and dedication is paying off for you and it makes my heart sing! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete