WELCOME TO MY LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR!!

Crazy colors for a crazy life!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More small pretties





Creating these little paintings/drawings is like eating popcorn! I painted the colored iris one in the evening, while my husband was reading. The blue ones are "bleach paintings" with metallic gel pen line.

Working on small pre-cut pieces of paper when I have to wait for various appointments, such as car repair or the doctor, helps me gain fluency and a lovely finished piece of artwork. Cuts my frustration level down to none! (Well, almost.)

2 comments:

  1. The ARE fun - and yours are beautiful. Sometimes I do them to work out composition or color ideas I'm toying with. Or just to get the cartoons out of my system. We might need to have an ATC swap this summer.

    As one of my favorite blogs, I am giving you an art blog award. It can be copied from my blog at http://artbylindamahoney.blogspot.com/ You are asked to list 7 things that you love and give the award to 7 other artblogs.
    Congratulations,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Linda! I am honored.

    ReplyDelete